Stuart Plant Ltd
HGV Class 1 Driver
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a skilled C+E driver within our busy Hire Division at our Head Office in Shropham. You will be part of a small, depot-based team delivering high quality generators, pumps, mobile lighting towers and associated equipment to our valued customers, both locally and further afield.
The successful applicant will have the following:
* Hold a C+E driving licence
* Hold a Digital Tachograph Card (being fully compliant with Tachograph and break requirements at all times)
* Hold a Driver’s CPC Qualification Card
* Have a professional attitude and excellent communication skills
* Possess good time management with the ability to organise and prioritise work
* Have a strong commitment towards safe working practices
* · ADR License / experience. (Class 3 Packages)
* · Hiab Certificate / experience
You will be required to deliver to our varied customer base in a host of different industry sectors from large scale events and festivals to construction sites and industrial premises. The ideal applicant will be flexible in nature with a can-do attitude that likes to exceed customers expectations and assist with the various aspects of our industry.
There will be some occasional nights out as well as the requirement to tow our smaller units with a 4×4 vehicle to sites where required.
Opportunities exist to broaden your knowledge and skill set on our hire fleet and are actively encouraged to ensure we offer the very best service to our customers.
In return we offer a range of benefits:
* Competitive salary
* Company Pension (after qualifying period)
* Annual Profit Share Bonus
* On-site parking
* Annual Leave Entitlement: 31 days (including Statutory Bank Holidays)