Royal Mail, the most trusted and successful letters and parcel delivery business, has an opportunity for you to join their team as temporary on-going multi drop driver.
Hourly Rate – £14.70
On-going role working out of Streatham Delivery Office (SW16)
Shift times – working Monday to Saturday, starting between 7am and 9am and finish when deliveries are complete
Multi Drop Driver responsibilites:
* Sorting the mail for your route before taking out your van to complete your round
* Adhering to stand work processes at all times.
* Following standards ops and workplace manuals
* The Delivery Office covers all of Streatham and surrounding areas so knowledge and good driving ability is an advantage.
* Using a hand-held computer device to capture customer signatures for deliveries
* A full and valid Cat B Driving licence
* Strong work ethic, flexible and happy to work hard on your own initiative.
* Experience of driving a 3.5t van
* Good people skills – helpful and friendly
* Previous multi-drop experience is an advantage
* A maximum of 6 points on your licence
* Physically fit to be able to manually load parcels into a van (up to 35kg)
If you’re looking to work for a reputable business in a busy environment with then apply NOW or call (phone number removed)